International scientific conference
HRADEC ECONOMIC DAYS
2 – 3 April, 2020
The University of Hradec Králové, in cooperation with Wrocław University of Economics, Cracow University of Economics and The Office of Transfer of Technologies at the University of South Bohemia, invites you to the 18th Hradec Economic Days.
Aims & scope of the conference
The conference promotes an exchange of ideas and contacts of academicians from different fields of interest. In addition, it offers opportunities to meet and talk with experts from practice. For example, representatives of the Czech National Bank and entrepreneurs who traditionally participate in the conference. The primary goal of the conference is to present both theoretical and empirical papers in the field of economy, business economics, management, and economics related modelling.
In 2020, the conference is subtitled „Innovations and upcoming challenges of developed and developing economies" The impact of innovations in various fields such as health sciences, engineering, services will be discussed and evaluated from the perspective of social sciences. This year conference scopes are to address the following fundamental issues:
- New trends in the economy and its impacts on globalization,
- Economic growth and employment,
- Effective methodologies for the integration of physical, informational, and financial flows
- Changing roles of innovation, production and logistics
- Innovative approaches to the management of operational processes
- Financial innovations and focus on the consumer
- Technology transfer and resource implications, intellectual property rights
- Sectoral and intra-sectoral changes: energy sector, tourism, agribusiness, ICT sector, health economics, social entrepreneurship
- Quantitative methods in economics and management
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings that are available at the conference. The proceedings are every year send to the Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index evaluation. The Proceedings of 2005 – 2015, 2017 and 2018 have been already indexed in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities). 2016 proceedings are confirmed to be included Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index evaluation.
Moreover, authors of the best papers will be offered a possibility to extend their papers and publish them in MDPI open access journals indexed by Web of Science ESCI index and Scopus (Economies journal only)
Main conference journal publishing partner and best paper award sponsor will be announced.